Corporate Law Partner
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity transactions
- Corporate litigation
- Law, University of Amsterdam (1996)
- Postgraduate specialist course in Mergers and Acquisitions, Grotius Academie (2003)
- Course “Finance for lawyers”, Amsterdam Institute of Finance (2006)
- Course “Private Equity”, Amsterdam Institute of Finance (2015)
What others say
- "‘Outstanding, thorough, highly practical’ founding partner Helger Kamerman heads the ‘fast, very pleasant’ team at Vestius, which has ‘vast experience’ and is ‘up to speed with market developments’." - The Legal 500 (2018 Edition)
- "Vestius’ practice is led by the ‘focused, commercial and experienced’ Helger Kamerman, a ‘sharp negotiator’ who ‘keeps cool in times of stress’." - The Legal 500 (2017 Edition)
- "Vestius provides a ‘professional’ and ‘fast service’, and is noted for its ‘in-depth knowledge of the technology industry’. The ‘pragmatic and intelligent’ Helger Kamerman leads the team, which includes associate Daan van Noord, who is also recommended." - The Legal 500 (2016 Edition)
Helger works on his clients’ cases with great precision and perseverance. His clients appreciate his personal involvement and confidently entrust their cases to him.
After graduating Helger worked for many years at Baker & McKenzie and Lexence. At the end of 2002 he became an independent entrepreneur and in January 2004 he was one of the incorporators of Vestius.
Helger is a regular lecturer for e.g. Kluwer and RB Opleidingen where he regularly lectures in the field of corporate law. He is also a member of the Corporate Litigation Association.
- Helger Kamerman
- +31 20 5210 692
- +31 6 510 801 97